Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 23

Something that makes you feel better

Cuddling with Shannon. And my dogs.

Eating grapes, red or green, it doesn’t matter.

Getting my back rubbed.

Eating ice cream.

Curling up with Alvin, the cutest cat ever.

Listening to music that reflects my emotions.

Drinking ice cold water when I’m really hot.

Reminding myself that I have the love of the most amazing person I know.

Putting on a sweater fresh from the dryer.

Watching a movie I know all the lines to.

Pretending Marg Helgenberger and Jorja Fox are actually dating.

Playing with my brother.

Talking about having kids with Shannon.

Seeing a student finally understand the curriculum.

Finishing an essay.

Waking up and seeing a bright shiny day.

Sleeping.

Thinking.

Loving.

Realizing my favorite food is on sale.

Being dismissed from my history lecture.

Going to Kayamandi.

Learning things.

Crying it all out, no matter how silly or stupid it may be.

Realizing that everything, EVERYthing, is gonna be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment